Hi, I'm Erin, and I've spent the last 15 years immersing myself in the worlds of fitness, nutrition, self-development and wellbeing.
It's my passion to help people look and feel their best so they feel worthy of their dream life. I've found my niche in holistic health coaching; helping people who haven't previously seen results from diets or exercise plans to achieve their goals and make the results last!
'Strong in body, strong in mind.' is my ethos, and I truly believe that a combined approach to mindset, nutrition and fitness is the key to lasting success.
Are you ready to make health and happiness a lifestyle? I'd love to know how I could help.
Qualified Fitness Instructor, Certified Nutritional Advisor & Wellness Ambassador
5 Things About Erin
1. I'm a mum and step-mum to two incredible boys, so I'm always on the go. But rather than Dolly's 9-5, my working days are more like 5-9 (am to pm!). Thankfully, my partner's there at the end of it with a Netflix show and glass of red at the weekend to help me unwind.
2. I'm a first dan Black Belt in Tae Kwon'Do, and the 5 tenents were ingrained in me at an early age: courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control and indomitable spirit.
3. I started my spiritual exploration when I was 13 and needed to make sense of a parental passing. That's when I discovered Buddhism and astronomy.
4. It was actually my friends not seeing how beautiful they were that pushed me to start Erin Ablett Wellness. Hearing the people you love say horrible things about themselves broke my heart. That's when I knew that I had to share the success that I'd found in a holistic health lifestyle with as many people as possible.
5. I struggled with my food in my late teens and early twenties. As a result, I lost a lot of weight unhealthily, was misdiagnosed with PCOS and prescribed a Low-GI diet. The GP gave me a leaflet and I was left to figure things out myself. This began my exploration into the effects of different foods and eventually led to me becoming a qualified Nutritional Advisor.